My name is Michelle. I am a stay-at-home mom to my very active 8 year old son, Gavin and my fun-loving 5 year old daughter, Khloe. I am a wife of a hardworking man and wonderful father to our children!! We are also high school sweethearts :) My love for photography started when I just wanted some good pictures of my babies… I knew absolutely nothing when I bought my first DSLR and went on a mission to learn as much as I could and taught myself how to use my camera on manual mode ;) Almost 5 years later, here I am and could not be happier!!
Things I LOVE…
- Spending time with my family.
- Going to my son’s hockey games.
- Cuddling with my daughter.
- Reading books.
- Catching up on my DVR shows.
- Diet Coke.
- Going on vacation in the U.P. of Michigan.
- Bath & Body Works lotions/gels.
- Pampering days.
- My nightly quiet, alone time.
- Walking aimlessly through Target.
- Date nights with my hubby.
- Smelly things for our home.
- Teaching myself how to knit.
- Watching Sex & the City.
- Taking pictures :)
(My handsome hubby)
(My gorgeous daughter)
(My very handsome son)